Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rihanna Speaks On Nude Photos


In a new article with Celebrity Health and Fitness, Rihanna spoke about her nude photos once again.
When [the leak] happened, I sent my mom flowers first before I called and then she texted me – when the world is against me she’s always there supporting. If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him. I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘Oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life.’ It was humiliating and it was embarrassing.

Ah this whole Rated R era makes me love Rihanna. I truly think this is the real her. She is so blunt about everything and honest with it. She looks fierce and it matches her attitude, not to mention the music flows along nicely with it all. Good for Rihanna, I'm not sure sending naked pictures is the best way to please your significant other as things don't always work out the way you'd like but to each is own.

No comments:

Post a Comment